Friday, February 12, 2010

BLOOD LEGION "Exsanguination" demo CD (MALAYSIA)

I knew their guitarist for quite a while and he was one and only Indian guy into metal in my hometown as far as I remember. It's great to see he came out with his own Death Metal band finally. Recorded somewhere in Ampang, these four 'black' souls played Brutal Death Metal in veins of Deciede, Monstrousity, Vader with some touches of Heavy Metal especially in their first song "Seven". I praise for their hardworks and determinations. Good arrangements can be heard in the track "Blood Legion" and "Plague" and the sound is just okay for a debut release. Not much info can be found in the cover sleeves and I dunno about the price. But this cd contained with 5 tracks you need to check 'em out.

Jai/Blood Legion, AG-04-06, Goodyear Court 10, Subang Jaya, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment