Thursday, March 4, 2010

TIRAN “Demonia” (Dead Center Prod) – RUSSIA


So many crazy Russian these days. This is trendkiller Death/Thrash Metal to it’s fucking best. Their label boss, Aleksandr keep on recommend me this cd. And he told me, the cd sold like hot fried bananas in Ukraine. Hahaha! It is harsh, rusty metallic riffs, insane drumming and satanic screams fucking blend together only German old thrashers succeed to do so. If you thought, old album like “Infernal Overkill” is your final Thrash Metal records. You better change your mind, this is for YOU! I bang my head will typing this review and pull the volume loud as I can. Seem like my Altec Lansing speaker is gonna blow tonight!

Yes, only few copies is left from Faithcraft Prod. So act fast! RM35 including postage.

Gorbaney A.D, Lenina 22-26, Velikie Luki 182100, Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment