Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DEVASTE “ demo 2004” cd ( Self-released) – GERMANY



Their vocalist, Jan Hubert are dying to check out how BLACKFIRE sounds like? So, he contacted me to trade with his debut album “Soulseducer” which had been released in 2001 together with this demo cd. I just wanna review this demo since, they improved tremendously over the years with high aggression in all departments. 6 tracks of brutal metal to the core, never get me bored. Good structures, a bit technical in guitars and drums, 2 styles of vocals-deep growls and screams will keep you awake till the end of the songs. To get an idea on what they are singing about, here some of the tracks titles are “Start Rotting”, “War Mongers”, “Gory News”. In short, this cd is one of the cd I put in on my faves demo collections.
Jan Hubert, Wolkensteiner Str.34, 09456 Annaberg-Buchholz, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment