Monday, April 12, 2010

DAWNSIGHT “Crisis Times” (demo) – TURKEY


Actually this is my first time listening to Turkish band. This cd was recorded in Studyo FM way back in 2008 and a good one perhaps. 3 tracks of real heavy and doomy songs, this cd was printed in 100 copies only. I enjoy this piece, and allowed every songs to finish naturally to like most of the free cds I got. I force my ears to hear and I force ‘em to stop. Haha! The sound engineer Mr. Murat knew what should be done and has studied the band’s style. To me, he succeed in producing the right atmosphere for Dawnsight. Remember the demo or the early days of MY DYING BRIDE or PARADISE LOST? This is their true legacy. Don’t stop guys, the world awaits for more doom metal in the cataloque. Doom or be doomed!

Contact: dawnsightdoom@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment