Friday, December 6, 2013

FORNICATION “Sewer Dwellers” (INFERNAL KOMMANDO RECS/SABBATH’S FIRE RECS) – FRANCE


Man! This is ugly. Ugly cover artwork, ugly name and ugly sound. Ahahaha! Anyhow I enjoy this shit. I enjoy it for the memory it hold on how I got myself into this black metal scene. This is retro black/thrash metal at its purest form. Side A of this cassette contained with 4 songs while Side B filled with 6 songs taken from “Hell Metal” demo tracks.

The sound is harsh like it was recorded using mini-compo. Total analog production, I guess. If you like Japanese meet American speed/thrash metal, you might dig this out. Local metalheads, if you’re into LOBOTOMY, RATOR, STORMING STEELS. This is definitely for you. And to those who think VENOM and BATHORY are boring. Just stay away, man!

Contact: fornication.of.god@gmail.com

http://infernalkommando.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment