Thursday, March 4, 2010

ALDAARON “Nous Reviendrons Immortels” (Paragon Records) – FRANCE


I am nevous just I played this cd, wow! This piece is amazing. The truth is I am fed up with Black Metal scene for years now. I haven’t heard anything evil and promising for years. I keep spining old records from Mayhem, Mortuary Drape, Lord Belial, Elysian Fields, Master’s Hammer just to cheer up my days. And I am deeply happy to have this cd in my collections. And what’s more valueable, this album will be release in 9th March 2010. So, I get this masterpiece 3 days earlier. Thanks again Paragon Records! Aldaaron was from in 2004 and only released 1 demo called “Des Legendes et Anciens Dieus”. Everything sounds cold and grim in Aldaaron as they drew their inspirations from mysticism of nature and wilderness. If you understands what bands like IMMORTAL, DISSECTION, are heading to. You should understand Aldaaron. I like their guitar’s sounds. It’s PERFECT! If you don’t like this band then fuck you. I put my heart in the flames of Black Metal again because of this band. I bang my head till the end of this cd. All hails Aldaaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment