Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DOOM “Corrupt Fucking System” (BLACK CLOUD RECORDS) –ENGLAND


Man, I bought this DOOM new LP for almost 3 months ago and left it at hidden side of my desk till I realized it was there on this fine evening. Well, I just woke up from sleeping since I’ve working night shift of Eid Mubarak. Hell, I’ve been institutionalized for 10 years now. Do what I’ve been told to, working 6 days per week, working on holiday, I even working even if the Kings is dead. I am the system now. I should quit ma job!?hehehe.

You don’t need any introduction with a band like DOOM, right?Nothing really change in DOOM, fast drumming, chainsaw-buzzing guitar, harsh screams on multinational death-corporations, global capitalism and corruption, fuck-freemason and anti-religions lyrics, it is DOOM the way it should be. But with a proper recording and improvement in sound production and package.

I get mine from Hammercharge, I’ve seen a few copies left in Tandang Store at Rumah Api. Fast and heavy crust punk followers, just get this!!!

Facebook.com/doomcrustpunk

No comments:

Post a Comment